School Fees Payment Schedule
The school fee for the year is collected in four quarterly installments and it should be paid before 20th of the 1st month of the quarter, after which school authorities will be forced to take appropriate action. The quarters are as given below:
KG , Primary and Secondary Grades
Last Date for collection of Fees(For existing students):
First Quarter (April – June) : Within a week after declaration of results
Second Quarter (July – September) : 20th June 2016
Third Quarter (October – December) : 20th October 2016
Fourth Quarter (January – March) : 20th January 2016
- Cheques should be drawn in favor of Abu Dhabi Indian School, Branch 1.
- The name of the child, G.R.No. of the child, mobile numbers of both parents, bus number, class and section of the child has to be mentioned behind the cheque.
- Only current dated cheques and Demand Drafts will be accepted. Post dated cheques or cash will not be accepted.
- In case you want to send the fees through your ward then please send the cheque in a sealed envelope with all the above details and attach it to your ward’s Diary. KG parents are requested to also inform the class teacher through SMS if they are sending the fees through their ward. Our office representative will collect the cheques from each class and the receipt will be sent along with the child in the diary within 10 days of fees submission.
- For the fee structure log onto Digital Campus at ict.adiswathba.com
Click below to view the Fees for the First quarter(with annual dues) of the Academic Year 2016 -17