- Every student is encouraged to take the school transport
- Students who take the school transport are given an ID card for easy identification
- All the school buses are identified by their Bus numbers which is displayed on the front side of the bus.
- The drivers and conductor checks the areas from where the student has to be picked.
- Children are handed over to the parents or persons authorised and nominated by the parents
- If the parents do not come to pick up the children then the parents are informed and the children are brought back to the school.
- Seat belts for safe driving are compulsory for all the students travelling by school bus
- All the bus drivers are appointed based on the legal documents and police clearance certificate
- Bus attendance record is maintained in each and every bus. Teachers are also responsible for the safety of the children while travelling in the bus
- If the child misbehaves in the bus, the parents are informed and even after informing if the child still misbehaves then the child is suspended from using the school transport
- Bus drivers and conductor sign the register every day in the morning and afternoon
- Bus drivers and conductors of the school are trained on “Child Protection Policy”
- All the transport and safety rules of ADEC are followed by the School
Ongoing review of driver/conductor performance is maintained by the Principal and will ensure that drivers continue to meet the criteria described above. Only after the principal is satisfied, the driver/conductors can maintain their driving skills by driving buses on a regular basis throughout the year.