- Parents who wish to withdraw their wards from the school at any point of time are required to submit their TC applications in the specific format available on the school website.
- TC applications should be submitted in the school office 10 days prior to the date on which the parents want to collect the TC.
Click Here to download the application form:
- Parent must clear all the pending dues, fill the form completely, attach copies of student’s valid passport (first and last pages), visa page and Emirates ID.Incomplete & application without required documents will not be considered for TC issuance.
- N.O.C from the new school is required for transferring students to schools in Abu Dhabi/Al Ain/Western Region.
- TC will be issued after ten working dayson submission of the form, if applied in the mid of an academic year.
- To withdraw students after the completion of any academic year (after March), application must reach the school by the second week of January. TC will be issued after ADEK approval of results and promotion of students in ESIS (tentatively by the end of April/ May first week).
- Queries to issue the TC before ADEK approval will not be entertained.
- If Students admitted during an academic year wish to discontinue during the same session, TC will be issued, only after completing registration procedures of ADEK.
- Child should not be sent to the school after the last date of attendance mentioned by the parent in the T.C application form.
- Transfer certificates will be attested through Online Services only.
- Cancellation of TC applications will be considered, subject to the availability of seats.
- Transfer Certificates will not be issued during summer/Winter vacation. Hence, you are requested to make your request 15 days prior to the closure of the school.
- Grades X & XII: TC will be issued after Result Declaration and ADEK Approval of Board Results.
- Grade XII TCs will be issued ONLY on passing Ministry Unified Arabic (if opted in Grade 12) and Islamic (for Muslim Students) Exams.
TC ISSUING PROCESS:
Transfers outside Abu Dhabi:
- On clearance from Accounts Department, the student will be withdrawn from ADEK’s system (after the student’s last date of attendance, as mentioned by the parent in the form).
- Parent will receive ADEK attestation payment link after TC issuance from school.
- The link will be valid for fixed time only, hence parents are advised to make the attestation payment of AED 15/- as soon as they receive the link
- Please do not refresh or go back from the payment page until you receive the successful payment receipt window from ADEK.
- On successful payment, you can view the document, download and print the attested Withdraw Transcript (TC) from the link. You will receive Transcript in your mail as well.
- If you fail to pay the attestation fee on time using the link, you can use TAMM online service to receive the certificate.
Transfer within Abu Dhabi/Al Ain/Western Region
- Student data will be transferred online (local transfer date limit as advised by ADEK) to the new school, as per the submitted NOC.
*TC applications received during summer/winter vacation will be issued only after reopening of the school.
Further queries/ follow up on submitted requests, please drop mail to firstname.lastname@example.org