- Parents who wish to withdraw their wards from the school at any point of time are required to submit TC applications in the specific format available on the school website.
- TC applications (hard copies) Submission – To the school office / send with your ward to the class teacher with a note to hand over the application to the accounts department /to the security personnel at school gate No.1
Download the application form from the below given link:
Please Note:1. Parent must clear all the pending dues, fill the forms completely, attach copies of: Student’s valid passport (first and address pages), visa and Emirates ID. Incomplete & application without required documents will not be considered for TC issuance.
2. Transfer within Abu Dhabi/Al Ain/Western Region: N.O.C from the new school is mandatory, to be attached with the application.
3. Withdrawal in the mid of an academic Year: TC will be issued within ten working days from the date of submission of the form/Last date of attendance.
4. TCs after the completion of academic year (after March): Application must reach the school office by second week of January. TC will be issued only after ADEK approval of results and promotion of students in ESIS (tentatively by the end of April/ May first week) – TC issuance priority will be on first submit first serve basis.
5. Queries to issue TCs prior to the ADEK result approval will not be entertained.
6. Withdrawal of newly admitted students: TC will be issued only after completing ADEK registration procedures.
7. Last date of attendance: TC will be processed only after the last date of attendance. Student should not be sent to the school after the last date of attendance indicated in the T.C application form. Fees may be applicable if the student attends the school after the last date of attendance mentioned in the form.
8. ADEK Attested TC for Transfers to schools in Dubai/Sharjah/Ras Al Khaima/Ajman/UAQ: Parents will receive ADEK TC attestation Payment link as sms / e-mail in the mob/mail ID provided by the parent in the TC application form. Payment to be completed within 24 hours. Parents can use TAMM Digital service if they fail to make the payment on time. Parents may visit ADEK Customer Service if physical stamp is required from ADEK.
9. Cancellation of TC applications: Subject to seat availability.
10. TCs will not be issued during Summer/Winter vacations. Applications to be submitted 15 days prior to the vacations.
11. Grades X & XII: TC will be issued ONLY after Result Declaration and ADEK Approval of Board Results. (tentative-2-3 weeks after Board result declaration)
12. Grade XII TCs will be issued ONLY after passing Ministry Unified Arabic (if opted in Grade 12) and Islamic (Muslim Students) Exams.
13. Parents can authorize someone to collect the TC & caution deposit refund if they are unable to visit the school to collect the same. Authorized person must submit letter from the parent, supported by his emirates ID copy.
Transfer within Abu Dhabi/Al Ain/Western Region
• Student data will be transferred online (local transfer active dates as advised by ADEK) to the new school, based on the submitted NOC.
*TC applications received during summer/winter vacation will be issued only after re-opening of the school (processing time of 10 working days will be applicable).
Further queries/ follow up on submitted requests, please drop mail to email@example.com