- Parents who wish to withdraw their wards from the school at any point of time are required to submit their TC applications in the specific format available on the school website.
- TC applications should be submitted in the school office 10 days prior to the date on which the parents want to collect the TC.
Click Here to download the application form: TC APPLICATION FORM
- Parents must update their ward’s data in the school with latest Emirates ID Cards of the student and both the parents.
- Parent must clear all the pending dues, fill the form completely, attach copies of student’s valid passport (first and last pages), visa page and Emirates ID. Incomplete & application without required documents will not be considered for TC issuance.
- N.O.C from the new school is required for transferring students to schools in Abu Dhabi/Al Ain/Western Region.
- TC will be issued after ten working days on submission of the form, if applied in the mid of an academic year.
- To withdraw students after the completion of any academic year (after March), application should reach the school by the second week of January. TC will be issued after ADEC approval of results and promotion of students in Esis(tentatively by the end of April/ May).
- Queries to issue the TC before ADEK approval will not be entertained.
- Students admitted during an academic year, but wish to discontinue during the same session, TC will be issued only after ministry approval.
- Child should not be sent to the school after the last date of attendance mentioned by the parent in the T.C application form.
- Transfer certificates will be attested through Online Services only.
- Withdrawal of TC applications will be considered, subject to the availability of seats.
- TCs for all the classes will not be issued during summer vacation. Hence, you are requested to make your request 15 days prior to the closure of the school, if your ward wants to discontinue after summer vacation.
- Grades X & XII: TC will be issued after Result Declaration and ADEK Approval of Board Results.
- Grade XII Tc’s will be issued ONLY on passing Ministry Unified Arabic and Islamic (for Muslim Students) Exams.