Attendance Policy (2019-2020)
- Students who are availing leave due to an emergency / medical reason must submit the online leave application available on the school portal along with the supporting doc for approval of leave. It is mandatory for the parents to give prior information to the school by applying for leave online (www.adiswathba.com) stating the reason with appropriate evidence.
- Leave for going out of town/country should be approved prior to proceeding on leave. Only emergency and medical leave will be approved on producing valid documents.
- For one day’s absence, parents should fill up the record for Non-Attendance for each day the student is absent from the school stating the reason for absence in the School diary.
- If there is any important communication that has to be passed on, the School will attend calls from 8:00 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. from Sunday to Thursday
- Students, who need special medical attention during school hours, may bring it to the knowledge of the class teacher and the school nurse. The Performa for the same is available in the school website. The school nurse may be contacted on 02-5831991.
- Students suffering from the following diseases must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to class:
|a)||Chicken Pox||– Till complete falling of the scabs|
|b)||Cholera||– Till the child is completely well|
|c)||Measles||– Two weeks after the rash disappears.|
|d)||Mumps||– Until the swelling has gone, about one month|
|e)||Jaundice||– Six weeks after recovery|
- It is compulsory for students to have a minimum of 80% of the attendance in the academic session to make them eligible to sit for final exam
- Unexplained absence for more than a month without the payment of fees renders the students to have their name struck off the rolls. Re-admission may be granted on payment of fresh admission fees depending on the availability of seats.